Friday, March 14, 2008

Hey so it's been a while, MacKenzie I'm sorry okay! Life is great. TJ is a staight A student so far this semester, and I am so proud of his hard work and dedication. He is also still working at Walgreens once a week which is so nice of them to work with his schedule. I'm still stressed between school, work, and trying to be a good wife and still have a social life I don't get much free time. We still love being married and our favorite thing to do is just be with each other and our friends and family. WE LOVE YOU ALL!!!

2 comments:

Mackenzie said...

It's a miracle! You're finally blogging! In your next post you can write about how cool I am! I know, I know, that post would be WAY too long!

Dorsey Family said...

Ansley,
Great to see you at the reunion.
Hope to see you again soon.