For Gem's (TJ's Grandma) birthday we really wanted to get her a kitchen aide because she has always wanted one and never had one. We found out that we could win one with our points from playing games on Club Live and we got to work getting our thousand ticket max every day. We ordered it a week before her birthday and she received it the week after. We were so excited to get this picture from her, telling us that she had received it and that she loved it.
Camp's New Tools
2 days ago

9 comments:
I'm SOOO jealous! I'm almost half way there and they better not take that off the prize list before I win it!! How are you guys doing? Heard you're riding on the sweet Beehive float on the 4th, fun stuff!! Miss you!
aren't these mixers the best! they are a great excuse to make divinity any time of the year! what a cute blog. Send me your e-mail to dougandlauravo@yahoo.com and i will send you an invite to read ours!
You finally won something!! I'm jealous! Ryan and I totally want a KitchenAid but I don't know if we're prepared to become such huge gamers.
I found you....now we can be blogging friends.
Thanks! Yours is cute as well! I haven't seen you in such a long time... you look so happy! Congrats on getting married and all that jazz! :)
Hey you need to get on the ball with some Cali pics...your slackin on your blog and I just thought I had to be the one to tell you. Hope you're having fun in Saint Loui!!
Ans!!! Hey I didn't know you did the blog thing! I see you are a little behind on the updating thing. I am excited to check yours now with everyone elses! I am adding you to my list! How are you any way?
Nestle! (Remember?) So glad to see that you are enjoying your married life. Hope all is well!
We are doing great, thanks! It's hard to be in it, but way nice to get school finished. What are you going into? Only a few months left.. you can do it! What is your husband studying? Or is he all done?
Post a Comment