Here is my 23 weeks prego picture. I swearI was barely even showing a week ago and this week out popped this belly. As far as other updates go we sold the townhome and we will most likely be moving out the end of this month. We are looking at apartments, but I really don't want to move twice pregnant so I'm trying to talk TJ into just moving in with my parents for the 8 weeks between when we move out of the townhome and when we move to St. Louis. We would just basically take our clothes and necessities then probably send the rest of our stuff out to St. Louis. This would make the move in July pretty easy!!! Our next Dr.'s appointment is next week so we'll kepp you posted on how Baby Cohen is doing!
We also want to thank Mirae in a quick note for allowing us to live in her beautiful townhome. It has been a great home for us for the past 2 years and we've made so many great memories here. We will miss it but we are excited to live close to you...and spend lots of time together. We love you! Thanks again!

13 comments:
Such a beautiful baby bump, I am so excited.....And of course you can live with us for 8 weeks. TJ we promise to be good In-Laws...We've been practising, not perfecting but practising. No promises.....But lots of love to baby Cohen.....
Ahhh you look adorable!! And you sooo don't look fat. You look very cute and just a little pregnant :) If it was a little lower and not so round, definitely roll-like, but it's perfectly pregnant if you ask me. I miss you tons and can't wait to see you, whenever that may be!
Yay I finally get to see the baby bump, I love it!! Totally mooch off the rents, I think it's a great idea- you don't want to stress yourself out too much while you're prego. Hope all is going well, cute hair by the way. Excited for you guys to get out of the burg!
you are carrying very high! I like that better:) You look very cute prego!! I am excited for you!
You look so beautiful! I saw the sign out in front of your townhouse the other day when I was at mom's, and I wondered where you guys were headed. Good luck with the move, and definitely let me know if you need any help!
Ansley, I found your blog a while ago, hope ya don't mind! Congrats on being pregnant! That's how it seems to go though, over night you seem to get a baby bump! YOu look adorable though!
Hey cute girl! Your baby bump is adorable! Hope you are feeling well. Good luck with all the moving.
We're so excited for you to have a little one! It was great to see you and TJ a few weeks ago! Hang in there with school! Your last semester is the hardest because you just want it to end NOW! Good Luck!
you look absolutely beautiful congrats!
Hi ansley! I found your blog hope thats okay. How are you feeling? Congrats on being pregnant!
seriously woman... this needs to be updated! How are you doing?
ANSLEY I FOUND YOU! I had no idea you were pregnant! Congratulations! And his names is Cohen? That's so cute! That reminds me of the late nights we spent watching the OC! Are you guys still in Rexburg? Well, tell TJ hi for me and good luck with the new baby!
So I am pretty sure that belly is cute but I think that baby "C" is way cuter. Where are the tute baby pics... come on Ansley did you just have a baby or something? Can't wait to see that cute little boy.
Post a Comment