Thursday, October 1, 2009

Cohen: 5 Weeks

He is such a happy little boy and is smiling more and more everyday! We can't help but smile everytime we see him smile!

We went to the doctor this week for Cohen's one month check up and he is a very healthy happy baby! This is what Dr. Mayer had to say about Cohen:

9/28/09
Height: 22 1/2" 90th Percentile
Weight: 10lbs 1 oz 75th Percentile
Head: 39 cm 50-75th Percentile

She also said he was developing very well and seemed to be very strong. When she put him on his tummy to see how he was doing at holding his head up he seemed to kind of show off and enjoyed her praise at how strong he was! We are loving every moment with our little boy and can't believe how big he is getting already!


9 comments:

EMiller said...

He is so cute. What a handsome young man you have on your hands there!

merileesue said...

Cohen you aren't supposed to grow up without me....oh i miss my favorite nephew....don't tell they others. Ansley and TJ I wish I could come to Missouri every weekend to see you guys I miss you sooooo much!!!!!!!!!

Michelle said...

Cohen is so adorable! I love his hair!!! Hope you are having a blast being a mom!

Beth Willmore said...

He is SO cute Ansley!! Good job! That's great that he's growing so well and that things are good! Miss you!

Miquelyn Hollingsworth said...

He looks like he is getting so big he's so cute! I heard something that you might be going to Lindsay's wedding?! I hope you are so I can see you and little Cohen. :)

Danielle, JK, Kendon & Boston said...

He is so cute! I am sure you are just loving being a mommy...it's the BEST!

Carrie said...

Yay, I finally get to see a more recent picture of this little guy. He is SO cute, I can't believe you were worried about not having cute kids! He's a winner, can't wait to see him in person. PS: We read your comment Mere and Carver is ticked! J/K, love you guys!

Spencer & Nikki said...

I am glad to see you aren't still 23 weeks pregnant... I love the cute pictures. We can't wait to see you guys next week. (mostly Cohen) Miss you guys.

Emily said...

Ans,
He is so cute. I am sure you are a great mom! Keep the pictures coming!