Sunday, February 22, 2015

Loving on Baby Girl

We spent the rest of January just loving on our new baby sissy! The boys did so well with her! It was so nice when I had to take care of Ivy, Cohen and Ledger had each other to play with. One of the things I struggled the most with when Ledger was born, was feeling guilty that Cohen wouldn't have anyone to play with when I was busy with the baby. I really didn't have any of those feelings this time around because they played so well together. 

 Cohen was constantly asking to hold his baby sister.


Ledger was usually only interested when Cohen was but we often caught him reading her his favorite book Otis.



 First grin caught on camera

Because I had my camera out so much taking pictures of Ivy the boys wanted pictures taken of them too! This resulted in some pretty awesome selfies with me looking my best post baby ;)


 Ivy has loved snuggles from day one. She immediately rolled up into a tiny ball and snuggled in!









Isn't she beautiful?!! We are totally in love with her!


0 comments: