Thursday, February 12, 2009

Superbowl & Service

First of all yeah for me for finally updating my blog! Sorry I'm just not that exciting but I will try harder this year, but I'm not promising anything!!!


My parents went to Hawaii the week before our big annual superbowl party. Because they didn't get home until gameday, Spencer, Nikki, TJ, Kelan, and I went grocery shopping with Daddy's $$$. Good thing he grows money trees in the back orchard cause we had every food your heart could desire. It was tons of fun though exept for the belly ache I had the day after from eating so much.



Nikki and I assumed the position right behind the fondue table so that we wouldn't have to get up to get our food.

Nicole loves her food!
TJ is in charge of Special Service Events up on campus. For spirit week he had to go buy 100 fleece blankets and get enough volunteers to teach and help tie blankets for the christmas shop with a cop program. We had tons of students shop up to help. It was awesome and we even finished all 100 blankets in about 3 hours.


Merilee, Emmerson, and TJ working on a blanket. The 3 of us finished about 4 blankets together between helping the volunteers that showed up get started.

All of our volunteer. They were all so awesome, many volunteers stayed the entire 3 hours to help get all of the blankets done. P.S. Because TJ is in charge, Merilee and I got nominated to be on TJ's commitee. It was a lot of fun and made me realize what good people we are surrounded by up here. There aren't many other campus' where college students would get up on a Saturday morning and go help make blankets!!!

6 comments:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is so good......

Miquelyn Hollingsworth said...

YAY You updated your blog!! It's nice to see you guys are doing good. Sounds like you had a great Super Bowl Party!

Beth Willmore said...

It's about DANG time! I totally miss you, thanks for keeping me up on your life! You should e-mail me more on company time...

Emily said...

Glad to see you up and running again! It look like you have been busy! You are surrounded by a ton of great people there! I miss it!!!

Mackenzie said...

Ansley! I am so glad I stumbled across your blog on Emily's blog. I miss being in Rexburg. Hope you're having fun!

Spencer & Nikki said...

Woo hoo... way to go on updating! I am so proud of you. You better do better this year.