Friday, March 13, 2009

BABY BUNNELL


For those of you who do not already know....We are expecting our first baby! We are so excited and can't wait to be parents! I will be 16 weeks along tomorrow, and my current due date is August 29th. We are moving to St. Louis right after graduation the end of July...so hopefully I will be able to find a good doctor out there before we move. Oh...and we find out the sex of the baby on the 9th of April...only four more weeks!

19 comments:

Jake and Amy said...

How exciting! You will LOVE being a mommy...it is the best! Congrats!

Robert and Robyn Anderson said...

Yeah, I can't wait... It will be a beautiful baby....I'm so happy....

Southern Belle said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting:) You are due exactly the same time as Aaron and Andrea... uh oh, you may have to share a calendar date!! Haha... I am so excited for you and make sure you post when you find out if it is a girl or boy:)

Michelle said...

Congrats!! I am so excited for you guys. I can't wait to see your little bundle of joy!

Leslie said...

Congratulations!! We are all so excited for you guys! Oh the fun things I have in mind to make for your baby, I CANNOT wait to find out what you are having. (Although I will secretly hope it's a girl!!) Ansley, aren't you going out to STL after General Conference to learn the ropes of the house? You should totally look for doctors then, ask around the Chesterfield Ward and see who everyone else goes to. Good luck and CONGRATS!!

EMiller said...

Oh I am so excited for you two. I showed Marcy the picture and she thinks it looks like a seahorse, but I think its a beautiful seahorse. That will be a precious little Bunnell. Love you!

Spencer & Nikki said...

We are so excited to meet your cute little baby... oh and p.s. we are excited for a little pay back... hahaha.

Emily said...

Congratulations!!! That is SO exciting! Your baby's gonna be such a cutie! Hope you are feeling well!

Mackenzie said...

Congrats! Hope your pregnancy is going well!

Steph said...

Ah, what a beautiful little baby bean! Definitely looks like a girl! :)

Emily said...

Ans, Congratulation! I am so excited for you and TJ! Being a mom is so fun and you will do a wonderful job at it!

Beth Willmore said...

Oh my gosh I'm so excited!!!

Chelsey said...

hey Ansley! your mom looked up my blog and than I found yours through hers. Congrats on the the exciting news!

afton, stephen & brooks said...

I can't wait to see your baby bump pictures! start training yourself to get sleep in 3 hour spurts...I'm so excited for you to have a little one of your own, you're going to be an amazing mom!we love you guys!

Doranna said...

congratulations ansley! you are going to be a good mommy!

Doranna said...

congratulations! You are going to be such a good mommy!

Doranna said...

congratulations! you are going to be such a good mommy!

Ben and Cynda said...

Congrats!!! That is seriously so exciting. Keep blogging so I know what is going on.

Dave and Ash said...

Congrats! I hope you've been feeling well. Why are you going to St. Louis? Dental school?