Sunday, January 2, 2011

Random Fall Fun

Other fun things we did this fall...Spencer and Nikki visited us again two weekends in a row both on their way too and home from Memphis for an externship. We decided to visit Faust Park and try our the carousel. Kelan was a little bit scared but Cohen and Beckham seemed to enjoy the ride.



Kelan looking a little worried...


I usually vacuum when Cohen is sleeping but for some reason or another I needed to vacuum while he was awake...and he was a little scared of it. The result was him climbing up in the book shelf and staying there for about half an hour.  I thought it was so cute!!!




Nana treated us to a fun trip to Chuck E Cheese one night and Cohen loved it. Most of his tokens were spent riding in this mechanical car with his friend Stuart Little.



0 comments: