I just had to include this cute picture of Cohen walking Ledger to nursery. He is such a good big brother.
On June 7th TJ received his white coat and signed their class code of ethics to make him eligible to now practice dentistry in the school's clinic. It was a nice ceremony. They had them sign on stage then gave them their coats off stage. Lame. We totally couldn't see him get coated.
I snapped this picture of him when he came back around to his seat though.
TJ and his good friend Brandt.
Pops and Gem were so sweet and came on Wednesday so I could sneak away to girls camp for a couple of days. The kids were in heaven and loved every moment with their Papa and GG.
TJ's mom was also able to come in for the ceremony and Jay made it over that night for the dinner celebration.
I look really awful in this picture, but I had to include it to show I was there and TJ looks so handsome. I'm so proud of him and all of his hard work over the past two years. It is great to be in 3rd year! TJ is loving clinic, and doing awesome.
I had to include these two pictures as well. It just shows how much these boys adore their Papa and GG. I love that Pops is giggling in the second one.
Side story. The other day Cohen was telling me that when he grows up he's going to be a doctor. I asked him if he was going to be a dentist like daddy, and he said, "no, a real doctor!" It was pretty funny and I tease TJ about not being a "real doctor!"







0 comments:
Post a Comment