For Cohen's Preschool we did a couple of field trips the last couple of weeks. The first one we did was going to Deanna Rose Farm. If this place was closer we would go at least once a week. Cohen fed cows, and goats, fish, ducks and turtles. And it is free to the public on all week days.
These two love each other, even though they hate to admit it sometimes.
Ledger trying to be cool and wear a helmet like big brother.
After finals, and before diving in to study mode again for boards, TJ decided he wanted to take Cohen out for a little father-son bonding time. They went to the store and got treats, went to see the Croods, then went back to the store to get Cohen a new soccer ball. He was in Heaven, and still talks about it all the time.
We headed to the park to play soccer, but the toys won. We made them play for a couple minutes then let them go play. I love this picture of Ledger at the park.
For our next field trip we went to Johnson County Children's Museum. Also free. They have a bunch of little kid playhouses. Dr.'s Office, Post Office, Theater, Park, Salon, and etc. They kids loved playing pretend for hours in them.
In the theater, Ledge put on this cute skirt. Isn't he a beauty!
I wanted to take advantage of all my time with TJ before he got back to serious studying for boards. One of our dates from our anniversary package was trail riding. My neighbor watched the kids and we headed out for a ride. Yeehaw. It was pretty easy riding, but we still had fun, and it was nice to do something different then just dinner and a movie.
After the horse ride, I was exhausted. Probably cause I didn't get a nap that day. Oh, how I love my naps! Luckily this boy loves naps too and took a little snoozer with me.
For our Birthdays Spencer and Nikki and their family got us all a gift card to Coldstone Creamery. We went out and got a yummy treat. To say the boys loved it would be an understatement. They are obsessed with ice-cream.
When you can't get it fast enough with the dinky spoon they give you just drink it!
Cheese!
One night we went and bought an air mattress for guests. We decided to have a family sleepover downstairs and watch a movie. Ledgie didn't make it the whole time and had to go to his bed for everyones sake, including his own.
We also got to go to the UMKC night at the Royals game again this year. We decided to take Cohen, but I wish we wouldn't have bought him a ticket. He didn't eat any food and there were more than enough empty seats all around us. He loved it though and had such a fun time cheering for the Cardinals. Cards won again this year!
His favorite part of the whole game. Cotton Candy.
This little boy has started to love books. He is learning so much so fast. His vocabulary is expanding everyday and it is so fun to watch him grow and be able to communicate.
We also celebrated Mother's Day in May. I didn't take any pictures. We had a relaxing day complete with lots of time outside and a long Sunday nap. Cohen did come home with the cutest questionnaire he filled out about me and I didn't want to forget it.
All about my Mom
My mom is 3 years old.
My mom weighs 40-50-60 pounds.
My mom's favorite color is pink.
My mom's favorite food is cheeseburger.
My mom always says " I love my heart."
My mom cooks the best frosting cookies.
My mom's job is to play.
If my mom had a hard time, she would love to eat fruit loops.
My mom really loves playing games like lego star wars.
I love my mom because she loves me.
He did pretty good! It melted my heart a little. I have the sweetest boys in the whole world and I feel so lucky to get to be their mom!






















1 comments:
Love the napping pictures. Like brother like sister. :)
Post a Comment