I made it! I was a year and a half behind on my blog and I finally caught up! Now the hard part is going to be sticking with it and staying caught up. The other project I want to start working on now is putting my blog into books to get printed off. What companies have you used or heard good things about for printing your blog? Give me any advise you have. Please!
In other news, TJ is done with finals and not a moment too soon because I got really sick the day he finished. I'm on the recovery side now, but I was glad he was home and able to help so I could get the rest I needed. TJ did really well this semester and I'm so proud of him and all of his hard work! He is now officially a 3rd year and we made it through the dreaded 2nd year. It wasn't as bad for me as everyone made it seem, but I'm hoping we get to see him more over the next two years.

2 comments:
Ok go to blurb.com (it's on the right hand side bar on my blog down towards the bottom) and that's who I do my books with and it's SO easy! Before you go to print though google Blurb promo code because for all 4 books I've printed (I do each year of my blog into a book) I've always found a 25% off promo code which is awesome!
whatttt?? i randomally got on our computer today, which i havent done in probably 6 months and look at you little lady! i have a lot of reading to do!!! love ya friend!
Post a Comment