For our spring break the boys and I headed to Idaho. TJ had to go to Seattle on his week off to present his research he did the previous summer. Because he was finishing his last week of midterms the week after spring break the boys and I just stayed in Idaho for 2 weeks. My sister Merilee had the second week off too, so we got to spend lots of time with her.
Flying with a 3 year old is easy peasy. Flying with an almost 18 month old is exhausting. Ledger wanted to be down and crawl around and he was confined to a very small amount of space. Window clings were the one thing that kept his attention longer then 5 minutes. It was a long 3 hour flight, but we made it and there wasn't too much crying.
I did an awful job of taking pictures while I was home. We did a lot of fun things but only a few got captured. In summary. We were very spoiled as usual by grandma and grandpa.
Root Beer floats for everyone, every night!
My parents have this awesome new place a few miles from their house called I-jump. It is basically full of trampolines and foam pits. The boys loved it. We went twice while we were there.
A lot of the pictures are blurry because these boys did what the do best. Move!
True to form, scaling anything he can find to climb.
TJ did have some fun too. He ate lots of yummy food and loved the crab Seattle had to offer.
TJ sent me this picture of these flowers with a caption of "flowers for you." My dad thought it was a brilliant (cheap) way to send flowers.
After two weeks we were sad to leave family, but happy to get home to TJ. The boys were pretty good on the plane ride home. Ledger fell asleep 5 minutes before we landed. Seriously. I always get nervous to fly with the boys by myself but in the end it is always worth it. I think a 3 hour flight is my max though.


























3 comments:
I think your boys are little Carver juniors! Especially Ledger, all the stories remind me so much of Carv at that age. Buckle up Anz, that kid will keep you on your toes!
I love that TJ sent you "flowers"...too cute! That i-jump place looks awesome! You are one brave momma to fly alone with your boys!
Ansley is my hero…thank you for coming!
Post a Comment