This cute boy has always had amazing hair. I grew it out after he turned one but it was not quite thick enough to look really good. So this fall after our family pictures I grew it out again. He loved his long hair and really didn't want me to cut it. I loved it too, but it was getting pretty shaggy and in need of a trim. I didn't trust myself to trim it and I didn't want to pay to have it trimmed then end up cutting it because I didn't like it or it was too hot anyway. He came to me and said he wanted to cut his hair, so we did it right then before he changed his mind and I changed mine.
Before shots.
The pile of hair after he was done. It was a couple of dustpans full of hair.
After shot. He looks so much older with his hair cut short. It has been 90 degrees the past couple days though so I'm sure he's glad to have all that hair gone. He's such a good boy and we love him lots. Today he told me that I stink. When I told him that wasn't a very nice thing to say, he said, "oh, sorry mom, you just stink a little tiny bit." What would I do without him? Stink I guess.






3 comments:
Ha ha ha! So funny! Today Parker poked my stomach and said, "Mom it looks like you have another baby in there." Awesome what these little boys do for our self esteem! (For the record he does have a point, but still - rude!)
Hahaha I laughed out loud reading the last part. I love kids!! He is such a cute boy and looks so handsome with his new do! I dont know about you, but seriously I feel like Peyton is not a toddler anymore...she is a kid. It is crazy how fast they grow up!
Haha Coco bean....
Post a Comment