Sunday, March 21, 2010

Cohen's Two Month Update

Height: 24 3/8 " - 95th percentile

Weight: 12.11 oz - 90th percentile
Head: 40.5 cm - 50th to 75th percentile

Cohen also received his first set of shots at this appointment. I always told everyone that I was going to have my husband take my kids to get their shots because I would not be able to handle it. (Seriously I hate needles...I sat on my mom's lap as a teenager and cried when I had to get a shot!) Of course TJ worked on this particular day and I had to go by myself. Cohen screamed like I had never heard him scream before and it was awful. We survived though...and he spent much of the rest of the day sleeping...not a bad reaction to have to shots...no fever...no rash...just super super sleepy!

3 comments:

Robert and Robyn Anderson said...

yay, Cohen, such a sweet healthy baby....

Steph said...

I want to hear more about this incident with your shots as a teenager, haha!

Leslie said...

You've probably already heard this... and I have no idea when you've posted this... BUT-- the big trick to survive shots, is you drug them up with Tylenol before the shot, you make sure they are hungry when they get the shot and then nurse them (or give them a bottle) right after the shot. Works like a charm.