Sunday, March 21, 2010

Cohen's 1st Halloween

Cohen had a great first Halloween. He was a Giraffe...and one of the cutest little giraffe's I have ever seen if I do say so myself. We celebrated by going to the ward trunk or treat a couple of days before Halloween. TJ had to work the actual night of Halloween so Cohen and I went to the Fullers and passed out candy. It was lots of fun...all of the kids in St. Louis tell jokes before you give them their treats...it is so cute. It reminded me of my Great Aunt Vivian who always made us do a trick before we got our treat. TJ and I bought a pumpkin...but never carved it so sorry you won't get to see any amazing pumpkin artwork this year!

Baby Giraffe and Karate Kid (aka Cohen and Devin)

Sterling (as Cosmo), Devin and Cohen

My mom got Cohen this cute little Halloween outfit...it had a little hat...but it didn't stay on very long.

This picture makes me laugh...Cohen is seriously the happiest baby...he smiles at anyone and everyone.

We went and had his pictures taken at Portrait innovations in his halloween costume...it turned out very cute...Happy Halloween!!!

3 comments:

Robert and Robyn Anderson said...

He is a great giraffe, and the happiest I've ever seen...

Carrie said...

Good ole Aunt Vivian and her dear departed loved one! Glad you are getting up to date, Cohen is a cutie!

Anderson said...

You would have a really smiley baby! He is ADORABLE!