My blog has magical powers....it has the ability to take you back in time...to say 2009 which the Bunnell family blog seems to be stuck in. Everyone keeps telling me to just start now and quit trying to go back and do posts for the past, but I'm bound and determined to not skip any and get caught up. At the beginning November 2009 I went home for a couple of weddings and Thanksgiving. I flew with Cohen all by myself and I stressed way too much over it. He was so good and slept most of the way. Everyone was very nice and helpful.
Cohen sleeping right before we left to go visit g-ma and papa in Idaho again.
I was there for almost 3 weeks without TJ. It was hard to be away from him for so long and I know he missed Cohen and me like crazy and we missed him. It was so fun to get to spend time in Idaho though. Aunt Meme and Cohen taking a little cat nap.
Me with the first wedding couple of the trip. From the get go I have told Lindsay that she should go for Jordan and that he would treat her so well. Finally she listened and sure enough I was right! Lindsay was one of my first roommates and we hung out with Jordan a lot too. We are so happy for them and so glad we had the opportunity to attend their wedding.
Another one of my first roommies Elsa. I had such a blast hanging out with her the weekend she was in town. We even attended the midnight showing of New Moon...it was fun but I think I would have rather been sleeping. It's all about the experience though right?
Oops posted this picture twice.
Miquelyn, Lindsay, Me, and Elsa at Lindsay and Jordan's Luncheon
While home we did lot of fun things but apparently this is the only thing I really got on film. We went to my cousin's sons state championship football game. He was the quarterback so it was very fun to watch.
My mom and I at the game.
G-ma and Cohen
Cohen and I at his first football game. He looks like he could make quite the good football player himself. I love my chunky baby!
I didn't get any pictures of Thanksgiving. My parents, Merilee, Cohen and I spent the day with my Uncle Neils and Aunt Susan and there family at a cabin in Preston, Idaho. Following Thanksgiving my parents drove me down to Utah to attend TJ's Uncle Ryan's wedding. There Cohen was able to meet Pops and Gem for the first time. They absolutely loved him and he loved them especially GG (great grandma). They had so much fun dancing together at the reception.
Cohen and GG at the breakfast before the wedding. Congrats Kristen and Ryan we were so glad we got to be there.
I also had a chance to get together with my friend Jerrica from highschool. Jace and Cohen are about 6 weeks apart. He was such a cutie and Cohen and I loved getting to see him.
So Cute...
I love this picture. Cohen is such a happy baby and his smile just lights up my day. I'm so thankful that I get to stay home with him everyday. I feel so blessed to be his mom. I never knew that I could love anyone so much. I'm thankful for an amazing husband who supports me in everything I do (even leaving for 3 weeks so I can go visit my family). He is so hardworking and makes it possible for me to be at home with Cohen. Happy Thanksgiving. (For a second you thought it might be November 2009 right???)

5 comments:
Woo Hoo... I love the update. It is always fun to look back in time.
such a cute update! I'm sure Cohen is huge now! Hope all is going well for you guys- so cute.
Well, I am ready for some turkey! Cohen already has grown so much since then. I miss you guys. Keep posting pictures so we can see more please : )
love the update....way to go....love you
Finally an update... and well worth the wait. I love the pics of me and coco bean. Love you and can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks.
Post a Comment