We had so much fun for Cohen's 1st Christmas. We were so lucky to have all of my family meet us in St. Louis and be able to host in TJ's grandparents home where there was plenty of room for everyone. Spencer, Nikki & Kelan were the first to arrive and we were able to hit the free night at the Magic House. It was so fun to watch Kelan...he loved it and called it the "Bubble house." He really didn't want to leave and Spencer had to drag him out! Luckily we made another trip back with all of his cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents once they arrived. My parents and Merilee arrived on the 22nd and Stephen and Afton came the following day. Because paying for baggage is so expensive now my parents elected to do most of their shopping once they got here. So TJ and I made 3 trips to the St. Louis Mills outlet malls the week of Christmas. It was crazy but lots of fun to do lots of shopping will all the procrastinators in the world. And of course even with doing all last minute shopping Me-ma and Papa still spoiled us all like crazy!
Cohen holding his own bottle as we strolled through the mall. One thing on our "last minute to do list" that we didn't get done was a cousins picture with Santa...oh well maybe next year.
Papa attempting the infamous trick with Cohen. My dad does this with almost every baby he picks up and I've never seen him drop one so I wasn't too scared.
Tada! Success
Cohen and Daddy on Christmas eve dreaming of Christmas Day
For Christmas Santa brought Cohen and exersaucer. He absolutely loved it and so did the rest of his cousins.
Try to stuff a 4 moth old's stocking. It is actually quite hard. Cohen's was stuffed with spoons, bowls, rice cereal, puffs, bibs, teething rings, vaper bath (which I absolutely love), & binkies.
Brooks coming to play with Cohen in his exersaucer.
TJ and I with our stockings
Opening a gift from Uncle Spencer, Aunt Nikki & Kelan
Rubber ducky inflatable bath tub from Uncle Stephen, Aunt Afton, & Brooks.
Pooped after an eventful 1st Christmas. Nana Mimi and Jay also came for our Christmas and we loved having them. TJ, Cohen and I were also very spoiled by her of course.
Cohen wearing Aunt Meme's bow that he gave her in his hair and one of the big bow's Nana Mimi is known for. Cohen is the greatest gift I received this year. I would have been happy with getting absolutely nothing for Christmas. This little guy is all I need!
Uncle Spencer and Cohen hanging out in Kelan's new tent
Cohen at the end of the tunnel inside the tent
Our first Christmas with Cohen. I love my little family!!!
For Christmas we decided it would be fun to feed Cohen rice cereal for the first time. His first reaction was unsure but soon enough he was wanting more. My little chubs is such a good eater.
"All done"
Isn't he adorable? All in all we had a fantastic Christmas. Ryan and Carrie and their four kids joined us all the way from Texas a couple of days later. We spent lots of time eating delicious meals that everyone helped with, feeding the missionaries (thanks Ryan and Carrie), playing karaoke, ticket to ride, candy land, and lots and lots of trains, went to the magic house, shopped and simply just enjoyed being all together. We had so much fun and appreciated everyone making long trips to come to us. My siblings & parents are my best friends and I miss them like crazy when I'm not with them. It is too rare that we all are together anymore so I cherish the times that we are! We love you all and hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

1 comments:
Cute post, anz, you are getting it done, way to go....
Post a Comment