Sunday, March 7, 2010

Photo Session: 1 Month Old

I really wanted to get out and have newborn pictures of Cohen taken, but with as crazy as our life seemed to be the first couple of weeks I failed to do so. The company OUR365 that took pictures of Cohen at the hospital called me and told me they wanted to give me a free 8 X 10 shot of Cohen at 1 month...and that they would come to our home to do so. I knew this was a gimmick to get them in then they would take lots of pics and I wouldn't be able to resist and have to pay to have all of them...and sure enough I did just that. They did a pretty good job and I was happy with the way they turned out and thanks to some graduation money could afford to purchase these "priceless" photos. Here is a brief sample of a few of my favorites.

Our very first professional family photo



3 comments:

JKGROSS said...

So cute...can't wait to see more

Anderson said...

SOOOO adorable! You've got a heart breaker on your hands!

Robert and Robyn Anderson said...

love these pictures....