Cohen's smashed cake. He didn't dig in like I would have liked...all the attention was surprisingly too much for our little ham. He didn't know what to do?
Ready for a bath!
Caught a little smile
Lovin' his new ride
A little dinner before cake
Poster on the front door
Merilee and TJ had lots of fun putting Cohen's car together. It took them a long time. Merilee decided she needed to give it a spin before she gave it to Cohen.
Cohen's party was so much fun to plan. I love birthday's and planning this celebration was the only reason I was okay with my baby turning one. We had hamburgers, hotdogs, chips, soda, water, cracker jacks, popcorn, and peanuts. Merilee and I made the pom-poms with tissue paper and TJ, Merilee and I all worked on the posters and the cake.
The cake took 3 people working for hours, 6 large cans of whipped frosting, crushed gram crackers, two cake mixes and lots of love. I love the way it turned out though!
Cohen opening our gifts on his real birthday. We had the party the day before since his birthday was on a Monday. We went to the Magic House and he had so much fun. Then we had dinner with the Fullers then came home and opened his presents from us. The big winner was the car in the background though. He hopped right in and acted like he was in a parade as everyone clapped and cheered for him. Everyday Cohen gets in his car at least once. Good job Papa, Me-ma and Aunt Meme.
New Binki's
Had to have a bat and ball
I cannot believe my baby is 1! I love him so much and couldn't imagine my life without him. Being his mom is the best job I've ever had and I love everyday of it. He makes me laugh everyday and I wouldn't trade him for anything (not even more sleep)! We love you Coey Happy Birthday!!!!
Aunt MeMe was so nice to come for Cohen's big day. We loved having her here and she was such a huge help. Thanks aunt MeMe we love you. Also thanks to everyone who got Cohen gifts he loved them all!!!

1 comments:
Cohen is getting SO big! he is the cutest little boy. Congrats on one year!
Post a Comment