Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Trip to Jacksonville

During conference weekend Glenn and Dayna (TJ's Uncle and Aunt) took a trip to SLC to go to conference and see their son Keaton. They offered to fly me out to Utah for my half-marathon in October with their frequent flyer miles if I would watch their kids for the weekend. What a great deal for me cause I would have watched them without the free trip. They are such fun kids and we had a blast together. I'm definitely not ready for 4 kids though. I was in the minivan 24/7 running kids here and there. The hardest part was being up by 5:30 am to make sure Dalton was up and getting ready for seminary. I am so not a morning person so we better live somewhere where my kids have released time seminary! On Friday Brynne danced in the homecoming parade. Cohen loved watching it and especially loved the candy! Thanks again Karlinsey's I hope you'll let me watch your sweet kids again!







0 comments: