Wednesday, December 29, 2010

TJ's 27th Birthday

For TJ's 27th Birthday I surprised him big time! We have been saving up for a new computer since January and I decided it was time to finally get one. We really wanted a Mac and being as expensive as they are I knew I would have to find some type of deal. Tax Free Weekend. Bingo! With some help from TJ's mom we purchased the computer in late August. We continued to save each month, TJ having no idea that we already bought it. He had to put all of his b-day money from his mom and my parents toward it, but in the end he was so surprised and happy that he didn't even care. We also got a free i-pod touch and sold it for $200 so that helped. He loves his new computer and I love that I kept a secret for that long and actually surprised him. Happy B-day Teej!