Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Getting Ready for Baby Ledger

Before Ledger came we were getting everything set up for him. One of the things we put out was the swing. While I was working on the computer Cohen climbed in the swing and started to coo like a baby. Before I told him to get out I had to snag a few pics. Its hard to believe he is 2 and so big. I feel like it really wasn't that long ago that he really was using this swing.


This was the only picture I could find of him in the swing as a baby. Which is amazing cause it seemed like he was always in it. This boy loved his swing, and apparently still does. Just look at all those smiles!


2 comments:

Beth Willmore said...

Oh I can't wait to see pictures of your baby and hear about his birth! (I don't even know if you've had him yet!) :) Cohen is so big!

Jordan and Lindsay said...

OH MY GOODNESS DID ANSLEY UPDATE HER BLOG?!?! haha YAY!!!! I'm really excited about this. The comment above mine is funny, you haven't updated your blog in so long that your friend didn't know you had Ledger and he is one!! Love ya Ans!!! and your boys are adorable, bring on the pictures!