Because this event occurred over a year ago I don't remember much. I'm pretty sure we went to Chick-fil-a for dinner. I bought TJ and sampler cheesecake from the grocery store will 4 different kinds of cheesecake on it. It was delicious, I'd never forget a good cheese cake.
Can you tell Cohen loves singing Happy Birthday and helping blow out the candles?
There were lots of candles, we had to buy 2 boxes.
TJ got and early birthday present this year, a miter saw to finish projects in our basement. Lucky him! We (an our neighborhood) have used it for a lot of awesome projects though so its been well worth it. Happy Birthday to the best daddy and hubby in town!!! We love you!

2 comments:
Yay for the journaling idea....all it takes is a little motivation....love you...
Yay for the journaling idea....all it takes is a little motivation....love you...
Post a Comment