One of my favorite things about the place I delivered Ledger was that they came to our house for his 1st checkup. No loading baby in the car and going to have blood drawn at the hospital. It was so nice and the nurses that came were so sweet and really cared about how Ledger and I were doing.
Papa & GG were on their way home from Utah and could not pass through without meeting their 2nd Great grandson.
Ledger did have a little jaundice but his levels never reached the point that they were worried. Just to be sure I set him in the sun a few times to let this little dude soak up some Vitamin D.
This little cutie is the best big brother!
My attempt and fail at getting a cute pic with me and my boys!
I made this dum dum tree (thank you pinterest) for my friend Lindsay's baby shower. No one ate any dum-dum's off it so I decided to use it as my Halloween candy!
We got home from the Hospital Sunday the 30th of October and the next day was Halloween. My mom was super prepared and had bought both of my boys skeleton pajamas. It was perfect for a newborn and Cohen loved his too.
TJ took Cohen out trick or treating and my mom and I traded off handing out candy and snuggling baby skeleton.
Business in the front, party in the back. Ledge had a pretty sweet mullet from the beginning.
Cohen adjusted very well and very quickly to having a baby brother. He wanted to be swaddled like the baby, read his baby brother stories, hold him, help burp, and help change his diapers. Most of the time though Cohen was pretty content with just doing his own thing.
A few more pics of my cute babies.






1 comments:
very sweet boys...I can't believe that they are so grown up now...
Post a Comment