I watched the Karlinsey's again in June and we came down to St. Louis over the weekend. Pops was nice enough to take us out to the airport to see his plane and give rides around the airport (not flying) which I was totally fine with. I haven't been up with him in the plane yet and I'm not quite so sure I'm ready to let Cohen go up with him either. He's an amazing pilot small planes just scare me a little. Cohen is obsessed with planes now and every time we see one or hear one he gets excited and says "Papa in the Sky Plane."
Pops with his pride and joy. Pops comes alive when you get him around planes. It was fun to spend the afternoon looking at all the different planes and getting to hear about all he knows about them.
This is my favorite picture. Even though Cohen isn't looking Brynne and Pops looks so cute. After the airport we went to McDonalds then to see Kung Fu Panda 2. Cohen loved it and Nana spoiled him with lots of popcorn, candy and even a blue Icee.

1 comments:
cute post...
Post a Comment