Way back when on June 9th we found out we were expecting another little boy! Our scanner isn't working so unfortunately his ultrasound pictures will probably only make an appearance in his baby book. I was once again totally wrong in my guess for a girl, but couldn't be happier to be getting a brother for Cohen. TJ picked out his boy equipment before the tech could even tell us what it was. I've had two other ultrasounds since then and each time had them double check, and he is for sure a he!!! Names wise we are still undecided but leaning towards Ledger Justin Bunnell. Guess we'll just have to wait and see what he looks like. Only 3 more weeks....
Things I want to remember (or at least note) about this pregnancy:
- I was the sickest from 6-8 weeks
- I usually got sick at night instead of the morning
- I threw up a ton less than I did with Cohen
- String cheese was my go to with sickness. Filling yet I didn't have to eat a ton. (with Cohen it was almonds and yogurt)
- As long as I ate something every one to two hours I felt pretty good
- With Cohen I was only sick till week 14, with this baby I threw up at week 20 the morning I had my ultrasound to find out what we were having.
- With Cohen I had awful edema and so far only slight swelling in my ankles with baby #2
- With Cohen I had heartburn for months. With baby #2 it just started a week ago but seems much less bare able then it did with Cohen...bring on the Tums! (Hopefully it means lot of cute hair like his brothers).


4 comments:
i can't wait to hear you've had him!!! i'm getting SO excited for you guys!
love the post....can't wait to hold the baby boy....I put Ledger Justin Bunnell on his scrapbook yesterday before seeing this post....but it is ok if you change it, I have gotten used to it...and everyone says it's cute....so I will think it is cute...
LOVE the name Ledger :) You guys have great taste in names! Can't wait to see pictures, hope you are hanging in there for those last really long weeks! We miss you guys!!!
Congrats!! I'm so excited for you!!
Post a Comment