Thursday, October 20, 2011

Omaha: Part 2

While we were all together we had to get a few family pictures taken. Each family wore a different color and I think it turned out super cute. TJ's favorite color is orange so we always get stuck with orange. Oh well.




Grandma and Grandpa with all 9 grandchildren


Ryan, Carrie, Kaydree, Carver, Ava & Elsie


Stephen, Afton, Brooks & Zoey


Spencer, Nikki, Kelan & Beckham


Our family...Cohen has the best smile!


Dad, Mom & Merilee



Just the five of us.


2009 Babies


This was the best shot we could get of just he grandkids. They were so done and could no longer even be bribed by fruit snacks. (pretty sure we went through a whole box during this photo session).

After our family photos we headed to the Pizza Machine in our semi-matching clothes. Made me feel a little like the Vontrap family. The Pizza Machine is so awesome (kind of a glorified chucky cheese) and is a must do if you are ever in Omaha. Pizza buffet with lots of other yummy food including endless Icees and soft serve, and lots of fun games and rides for the kiddos. 



Beckham did not want to share the Basketball game 


Someone was pretty much always crying...


Love, love, love this pic...these two are so quirky 


After pizza machine the boys went to play a little softball. Here are a few action shots of my hubby.



Later that night we explored downtown and walked to the pedestrian bridge. You can walk from Nebraska to Iowa. After the long walk to the bridge I only made it half way and didn't go to the Iowa state line.


We had such a fun week with my family! I love it when we all get together. I'm blessed to have such an amazing family who I consider to be my very best friends. Can't wait see you all again!!!

0 comments: