We headed to St. Louis conference weekend to throw a baby shower for my friend Lindsay and see the family. Pops was taking a friend in the ward flying for his birthday and since all Cohen talks about is planes these days I promised him another trip out to the airport. On the way there Pops and Gem were talking about how Cohen would ride in the plane (stacking blankets, a car seat, etc?) I told them that he didn't need to go up that he could just taxi around like last time. Then they started talking about just taking him on a "touch and go" which didn't sound like a big deal. (I assumed you took off, hovered over then runway a little and then landed.) Nope! Touch and go you take off make a loop and fly low over the runway then make another loop and land. I was a little shocked to see my baby up so high in a little airplane without me but couldn't have put him in any better pilots hands. He loved it and was not scared at all. In fact as soon as the landed he pointed up and said "again." This little boy is hooked...and now he really thinks he can fly!!!
Camp's New Tools
2 days ago

2 comments:
So fun,,,,
just hoping there was an update.) boo.
Post a Comment