We finally found another restaurant the boys will gladly eat at other than Panda. Noodles and Company has THE best Mac n' cheese and my boys love it.
The Karlinsey's came to visit from Costa Rica. They visited us first in Kansas City which was so fun, then we headed over to St. Louis with them. We went to City Museum and Cohen loved it so much. Ledger wasn't quiet old enough for the big kid stuff but he loved the toddler area and I was glad to hang out in there with him.
We also got to check out one of the new outlet malls in Chesterfield. I was really disappointed with it. They only had one kids store and almost every store had doggy dishes outside of it. It was totally geared towards people with dogs. Great! I'm not one of those people, so I didn't care for it! Even with lack of kids stores they still had these ride on toys in the middle. Nana was nice and gave them each a few quarters to ride. I usually just tell them to get on one and pretend it's going.
The rest of the time shopping they spent like this! Thank goodness for I-phones!
TJ and the boys went flying with Pops, Dalton and Braden.
While Cohen was up flying with Pops, Ledgie took a little snooze on the bench with daddy.
We also had the chance to get together with our friends Lindsay and Tyler. We had a picnic dinner and one of our favorite parks in St. Louis and let the kids play.
These two were so cute! Like they've never been apart!
Linds and me. It was really dark so the pictures turned out awful. Lindsay and I have had all our babes within just a couple months of each other. Cohen is 6 weeks older then Lyla. Luke is about 6 weeks older then Ledger, and once again we were pregnant together again due only about 8 weeks apart. You would think we planned it that way, but we did not. So fun though, and it makes it extra fun when we get together and all our kids have a buddy their same age.
Here we are with our bellies. I wish I could remember how far along I think it was 16 weeks?
We went to see the KC temple while the Karlinsey's were in town.
Ledger sitting in Cohen's McQueen suitcase, just reading a book. Why wouldn't your read a book while sitting in a suitcase? Funny boy!



















0 comments:
Post a Comment