Want to know the absolute best gift you can give a crazy 2 year old boy heading into winter? A mini trampoline. The 4 year old loves it too actually. We woke up early so Ledge could open all his gifts before TJ headed to school. The boys jumped all day. Anytime I wanted them to go play, I'd tell them to go jump and they were gone in an instant.
I took Cohen to pick out a gift for Ledger. He picked a John deer tractor flashlight. We've had lots of fun making shadow puppets on the walls with it.
One of my good friends bought a pass to the pumpkin patch and invited us to go with them. It was a fun way to spend Ledgers birthday. The kids loved the animals, hay ride, finding pumpkins, and slides and mazes they had.
After the pumpkin patch we met TJ at home and then headed to Chuck E' Cheese. That is what we did for Cohen's second birthday, so it seemed like a good tradition.
After Chuck E' Cheese we ran over to Walmart and bought an Ice cream cake. We invited our next door neighbors over to help us eat it. It was actually pretty yummy and Ledger loved it! He can down ice-cream like crazy and never seems to get brain freeze.
I found these cute jammies and bought Ledge a pair for his birthday. I knew Cohen had to have a pair too though. These boys love airplanes. Ledger was happy to have a twin buddy and didn't seem to mind that Cohen got a present on his birthday too.















0 comments:
Post a Comment