For Cohen's 1st Easter we went to church then had dinner at the Fuller's. After dinner we hid some eggs for Cohen and everyone else was nice enough to hide some of our eggs for TJ and I. My family does an Easter egg hunt for all of the big kids every year (meaning my siblings and I), and it can get very competitive. This year was no exception but I'm pretty sure I won, even though TJ would come up with some excuse or another as to why he won.
Cohen opening his Easter Basket
It was a little windy...hence the squinty nose
so excited...
TJ trying to steel my eggs
Baby Cohen with his new Easter flip-flops
family picture
TJ's family has a different Easter tradition called an egg roll. You take your decorated hard boiled eggs and the idea is that you roll then run, roll then run, until you get all the way around the house. My first easter with the family I lost horribly because I didn't realize they were all a bunch of cheaters. Once you get around the side of the house everyone picks up their eggs and runs with it till they get around to the other side then they start rolling it again. This year I knew what I was doing though and did better except for the run where I threw my egg to hard and smashed it.
Everyone running...no eggs on the ground...hmmm
again no eggs on the ground
Gina picking up all of the broken eggs
Family Picture

1 comments:
Good job Ansley on all the updating... so busy, busy, busy!!! So many cute pictures can't wait to see Cohens b-day pictures.
Post a Comment