Cohen and Devin having a nice laugh on the floor.
I haven't missed one of Kelan's birthday's yet so Cohen and I packed up and made the 6 hour drive to Omaha for the big day. We had so much fun helping plan, decorate and attending Kelan's Car's themed birthday party. Happy Birthday Kelly Belly. We love you!
Kelan on his birthday bike.
Cohen just loved playing with the balloons they entertained him all day.
Cohen loves to help with the laundry. Often I find him in our closet emptying our laundry basket and sorting them into piles. Daddy has a more fun version of helping with the laundry though.
After a few scares of nearly falling out of the bumbo we decided to move Cohen to a high chair. Luckily Pops and Gem had a perfectly good one downstairs that TJ used to use when he was a baby.
At the beginning of Spring I was dying to spend some time outside. We went on a walk almost everyday and one day that TJ was home we even had a picnic down at the pond in our subdivision. We took Cohen's play picnic basket and some puffs of course and he ate right along with us.
Cohen asleep in the stroller during the walk home.
I was doing Cohen's hair in the morning and he fell down in the sink and seemed content to stay there.
We decided to go to the park one day to get out of the house and Cohen volunteered to hold the Gatorade.

0 comments:
Post a Comment