Early spring I flew home again for a quick visit. One of the fun things that we did was go on a daddy daughter/grandson date. We went bowling and had a blast. My dad doubled both Merilee's score and mine so we weren't much competition for him.
Aunt Meme and Cohen
such form...
Papa & Cohen. Cohen really liked Papa and always gave him the best hugs.
now that's form
While home I also had a chance to meet up with some friends. Jerrica and Jace met us for lunch at Rupes. Cohen and Jace were instant buddies.
I also got to see Leslie Morgan and her new baby and house while visiting Blackfoot. On the Monday I was there we had a cousins picnic and Emily, Brandon, Kaitlyn, Katie, Nate and their family all came. I also got a chance to stop by Beehive and see some old friends. My old roommate Elsa came from Wyoming for the weekend and we were able to do dinner, and I also had Thai with Lindsay and Jordan right before I left. Kurt and Lynlee were also so nice to come by and see us. I did a bad job at taking pictures with everyone though. We had so much fun shopping, playing and spending time with my family and Idaho friends. We miss them so much!
As soon as we flew in we stopped by my Aunt Mary Anne's to see everyone. My aunt whipped out her old school jumper thing and Cohen really liked it.

A picture of Cohen that my mom took during our visit. Love those baby blue eyes!

1 comments:
I am jealous of the cousins picnic! And I love that old school jumper... it works way better than the ones now... I am no good at bowling either.
Post a Comment