Sunday, March 3, 2013

MAY-TIME

This little boy loves his bike. He has spent hours on it outside playing with his friends. 

We finally decided to retire the binki. I really had wanted to for a long time but feared he wouldn't nap anymore if I took it away. One day I was looking at his bite though and his front teeth jutted way out. I decided the binki HAD to go. I downloaded a picture of a binki fairy and explained to Cohen that the Binki was hurting his teeth. The binki fairy was going to come pick up all of Cohen's binki's to take to the new babies at the hospital. In return the binki fairy would leave a little money for Cohen to pick out something from the store.


 I was amazed out how well it went. With some additional bribes of pink milk (strawberry milk) in the morning if he didn't cry and slept without his binki. He did so well, and he picked out the movie How to Train Your Dragon with his $$$ from the binki fairy. Within a couple of months his teeth had already moved back and his bite looked normal again. 

This is the cute quilt Papa and GG sent Cohen when he was born. He loved to play cars on it and look at all the airplanes.

He also loves my RED high heels! 

We decided to buy a fire pit with our next door neighbors. It has been so much fun. Another one of our neighbors bought a projector and made this screen with a volleyball net and a sheet. The kids love having BBQ's with S'mores and movies. It is so much fun and we love living by such fun people.


Kiddo's watching Phineas and Ferb


After we put kiddos to bed the adults watched Farris Beullers Day off.

0 comments: