Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The Rest of Our July

We had fun the rest of the Week/Weekend spending time with our cousins and Uncle Stephen and Aunt Afton. Little Zoey even let me do her hair. I so want a girl...mostly for this reason alone. I love doing hair.

We took them to see the Dinosaurs exhibit at Crown Center.





And Just because we had a happy dinner time! Seems rare at my house unless we are having cereal.

Nana bought this outfit for Cohen so he was modeling it for me so that we could send her pictures.

In the middle of July I headed down to Texas to hang out with my parents, Merilee, and Stephen and Afton before they left for Ireland for two years. I did the drive by myself, and as anxious as I was for 9 hours in the car with both kids by myself, it went surprisingly well. I was so glad that I went. We had lots of fun. They had a safety town that we went to and the kids get to drive around these little cars and practice rules of the road. Yeah right! It was crazy. Merilee and my dad had to keep Cohen under control.

Stephen helping Brooksie steer.






It was a lot of fun. We also went to IKEA! (KC is getting one fall of 2014, so excited) Went swimming a lot. Made Zoey an apron for her birthday. Celebrated Zoey's birthday. We were sad we missed the other Anderson's. They left for the Nethlands a couple days before we got there. We can't wait for them to get back so we can start visiting again. 

0 comments: