My 25th Birthday was not amazing!!! I woke up in the middle of the night and started puking my guts out. I could not stop and before long I was having to puck in a bowl while sitting on the toilet. I pretty much cleaned out my entire system. This went on for hours, and I'm not exaggerating. I begged TJ to take me to the hospital because I thought it would never end. TJ convinced me to drink some water so that I would at least have something to puke up and within an hour or so of drinking the water, it finally stopped. Then TJ left for school. I'm such a baby when I'm sick and maybe slightly dramatic. I could not believe that TJ was going to leave me home sick by myself with two kids. He really has no sympathy for me when I'm sick. My parents were the complete opposite. They waited on me hand on foot every time I was the least bit sick. My sweet neighbor Nichole did bring me soap and gatorade for dinner which was sooo nice. Anyways, I really didn't feel like celebrating my birthday so we decided we would wait till the next day, which was Saturday, to do anything.
For my birthday my mother -in-law got me an I-phone. My favorite part of having an iphone is the camera and having it on me everywhere I go pretty much. Here are some of the first pics I took with it.
For my birthday I also picked out some new bedding for our bed and refinished our dresser and nightstand. Post coming soon on that little project. My mom sent me this cute picture of my dad on his birthday at Garcia's. His Birthday is 2 days after mine. It is seriously Cohen's favorite picture and he cracks up every time he sees it.





1 comments:
There is nothing worse than sitting on the toilet while puking in the garbage can!! I can't believe TJ wouldn't baby you when you were sick, you should junk punch him!!
That's awesome that you got an IPhone, I love mine too except that Mace scratched the lense on mine so the camera takes crappy pictures. Lame!
Post a Comment