Monday, February 4, 2013

My Blue-Eyed Babies

This post is mostly just pictures I took somewhere between January and February that really have no rhyme or reason to them but I felt the need to post them because my boys are so stinkin' cute and I couldn't not have them in my blog book.


 This outfit was on of my very favorites to put Cohen in and I loved it on Ledger too. The hat never quite fit Cohen so it was fun to use for Ledger while his head was still small enough for it.



Papa and GG came by for another visit and Papa brought Cohen some of his old airplane magazines. Saying Cohen was thrilled would be an understatement.

TUMMY TIME





This picture best display's how blue his eyes get when he wears blue. Oh how I love those baby blues.


Dunzo!


On his back and happy again.




My other cute blue-eyed boy. I look awful in the next couple pics, but Cohen looked so cute I couldn't leave them out.





Sleeping Beauty


BUMBO


I seriously love the bumbo! There is only a short window of time you can use it but my boys love to sit up and see everything. It is super nice for when they start eating solids too. I never set mine up high though because my boys learn to get out of them pretty fast.















1 comments:

Robert and Robyn Anderson said...

love all the pictures...so cute...love those blue eyed boys also...