I ALWAYS get behind on my blog! Then I get all caught up, or close to it, only to get way behind again. People keep telling me to just go from where I am now and go back here and there to fill in the blanks. I cannot for the life of me get myself to do that. Everything for me has to be in order and I can't miss any pictures because I want everything to be documented. Sigh! Anyway, here I am on another updating rampage hoping that, someday, one day, I'll finally get caught up. And stay caught up. I've reached a milestone though and now I'm officially only 1 year behind because my next post is Valentines Day 2012. Yay me!
Camp's New Tools
2 days ago

2 comments:
Good job woman - you can do it!!
I am super impressed! I am so so so far behind. So much that I probably won't be able to go back and make up for lost time! I have loved reading your posts. Especially the Valentine One. CRAZY impressive! Such cute kids you have!
Post a Comment