The end of February Grandma came back out for a visit and Spencer and his family were also able to come down for a party weekend in Kansas City. We had lots of fun and loved playing with cousins!
I love it when Grandma comes, there are never any shortages on pictures.
I'm not sure what these two crazies were up to. I think Beckham is smelling his feet and then tickling them.
Kelan loves baby Ledger and took such good care of him.
We headed downtown for some fun at Crown Center. First we headed to the Hallmark museum where we learned lots then over to Kalidescope where they use leftover hallmark materials for kids to create fun things.
Beckham getting his passport stamped at each station
Beckham and Cohen watching how bows are made by machines.
Think. Imagine. Create.
No cousins trip is complete without a cousins bath. This bath was extra special too because it included glow sticks.
PHOTO SHOOT
Kelan holds the pose through most of the pics but the other two quickly get bored with it.
GOING TO THE PARK
I'm sure Nikki will love me for posting this one.
Dedger's first time on the swing.
Two pretty ladies, and two of my best friends.
CLOSE-UPS
Funny Story. Cohen came up from downstairs screaming. We looked at his chin and he told us that Beckham had bit him. Sure enough, there was proof! I'm sure Cohen deserved it though.
Grandma with the Anderson boys!
Grandma and the Bunnell boys before she left to go home :(.

0 comments:
Post a Comment