Thursday, April 4, 2013

Family Pictures October 2012

One of my awesome neighbors is a professional photographer. I watched her 5 kids while she did a wedding and she did a shoot for us, free of charge. I love how they turned out! Below are a few of my favorites.























I took a few of my own also. We went to an Apple Orchard to take our pictures. Since it was October we went on a hay ride to the pumpkin patch.


 Pushing his brother down, because that is apparently what big brothers do, at least according to my big brothers!



 Still best buds!


Nana spent some time with us that weekend along with Aunt Gina, we had so much fun with them.

After a long day of taking pictures, we were all pooped!!!

4 comments:

Spencer & Nikki said...

love that picture of Cohen pushing Ledger into the hay... hilarious! He'll get him back one day.

Tara Johnson said...

LOve the color and love the pics! Such cute boys!

Beth Willmore said...

Those pictures are amazing! I MISS YOUR FACE!! :)

Also love the crying over his cake picture - what a mean mom to not let him just dive in!! Also - how can any of us other parents compete if you give your son an airplane? I mean really!

Jeannette & Brandt said...

LOVE your family pictures! She did a great job!! You'll have to tell me where that location is!!