We had a lot of fun in October. Riverside has a safety night where they give out free hot dogs, chips, juice, and cotton candy. They also have firemen, swat guys, and a helicopter come in to talk about safety and show you all of their cool toys.
TJ's phone was acting wierd so these first two are blurry but I still had to include them. They looks so cute!
Sitting in the Helicopter. He would have loved to go for a ride.
Ledger found a new place to sit while playing some trains. Cohen thinks this is how he should be punished...
This stinker, loves to irritate his brother.
Getting ready with dad.
Getting so big and standing all by himself.
Cohen taking a nap with me, he's sleeping right on my head. He loves to "nuggle" with me!
We've been drinking a lot of green smoothies. We love them!
DEANNA ROSE FARM
We headed to Deanna Rose farm for some more petting zoo fun. I met up with a friend that lives in Overland Park and we had a good time catching up. A week or so later our ward planned there park day to go there, so we went again.
Such a poser.
My boys love putting on my shoes.
Every April and October the have Parade of Homes in KC. We went with some friends and TJ let Dedge drive with him from one house to the next. Don't worry it just down the street!
This boy is so crazy. One day I heard him crying and I just kept telling him to come here. He just kept crying. When I went to check on him he was doing this. His arms were shaking, he didn't know how to get himself down. In this picture he's long mastered it, and lucky he's never tipped the chair on himself.
Nana and Aunt Gina were coming to visit us, as soon as the I told the boys they started watching out the door for them.
Cohen loves to take pictures with my phone
My crazy dedgers, he pulls some of the funniest faces. I had to capture but a few.

























0 comments:
Post a Comment