Tuesday, April 2, 2013

TJ Turns 29!!!

No, really he did turn 29! Almost 30! For TJ's birthday we were going to have a big party with donuts and apple cider, but I didn't call early enough to order enough donuts and I decided to be selfish and just keep him all to myself for the evening. I told him we will do something big when he turns 30! Instead we just went to dinner then picked up some cupcakes from our favorite cupcakery on the Plaza. We had our neighbors over to help us sing and eat the yummy cupcakes.






TJ needed new shirts, ties and slacks for school so that is what he got for his birthday. He also got the movie, 'The Avengers.'
Cohen showing off daddy's candy from Grandma and Grandpa A. 





 Is your mouth watering? Mine is! I don't love cupcakes, but these things are to die for! Happy Birthday babe, next year your officially going to be old!!! 


0 comments: