Monday, April 29, 2013

Snow Days!!!

TJ got 3 snow days in February and we took advantage of every extra second we got with him. We bundled up the boys and ourselves and played in the snow for hours. My neighbor has more pictures of the first day we went out and pictures of the igloos we built, so I will add those later when she gets them to me. TJ built an igloo, a sledding hill complete with jump, a snowman, and a bench built out of the caved in igloo. He was pretty popular with the kiddos. 
All geared up. Ledger even loved it for the most part.












The pictures don't do it justice. It was pretty steep and we got going pretty fast. Cohen and Ledger loved it. Nichole and I even went down together. 

After being out it the snow the boys were pooped...and hungry. Look at these cute red cheeks!



1 comments:

Jeannette & Brandt said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! That little snow hill looks perfect for sledding! I loved having those snow days!