Can you believe I'm caught up to February!!! I can't! Yay me! Anyways, February is one of my favorite months. It is my birthday month and I love my birthday. My friend/neighbor Nichole's birthday is on the 11th of February so we made her and her family sour dough waffles for breakfast the Saturday morning before her birthday.
For Valentines Day we did the exact same thing as the year before. We also invited our other friends and neighbors to join. The kids got heart shaped Papa Murphy's Pizzas and the adults had Rachlette. I didn't take any pictures of our awesome Rachlette this year but you can click to see our fun from last year here. Following tradition we then headed to the Horrocks' for dessert fondu.
TJ and I went out on Friday the 15th to celebrate Valentines day. We went to a really yummy Thai restaurant downtown. When we got back home my house was full of the best friends and neighbors in the world. My sweet hubby had thrown my a surprise birthday party and I was totally surprised! It was so sweet and made me feel so special for my birthday. I didn't take any pictures though. Sad.
The next day on my actual birthday I got up and opened some presents. I told TJ I wanted to go shopping for my birthday so he didn't buy me anything. I got really spoiled still by my parents, in-laws, and sister. Then we went out shopping and I got some new workout gear and weights.
We also went to Chick-fil-a. I figured I had gotten my Thai the night before and the boys love Chick-fil-a so that is where we headed for lunch.
Cohen in a tent and Dicks Sporting Goods
My Dad's birthday is just a couple days after mine. He loves Dale Murphy and that is when my family became braves fans. A new friend in my ward was in the same ward or stake as Dale back home in Utah. Her dad is really good friends with him so when she found out I was a braves fan/Dale Murphy fan she told me that if I ever wanted anything signed she could easily make it happen. My dad has a really old book written about Dale Murphy so at Christmas I snuck it home, bought and MLB baseball and glass case and we sent them to my friends parents. Her dad snapped this picture of Dale signing my dad's ball. I love it. So cool. My dad was pretty excited too!
Just some random other fun pictures from the month.
FDA- Future Dentist of America. These boys are seriously obsessed with brushing their teeth.
Every first Saturday of the month at Home Depot they have a free craft. We just happened to be there and went over and had Cohen make a craft. He loved it!
Ledger had to stay in the cart, I wasn't about to release this crazy with paint, nails, and hammers all around.
Glow sticks in the bath are always a treat at our house. I can pretty much get the boys to do anything with a bribe for a glow stick bath and glow stick hide and seek after the bath.
Cohen and I traded devices. Apparently I needed to practice writing my letters, and he needed to get his temple run on. Please excuse the nudity. He does have underwear on, this boy just loves to be nakey.
TJ found these and was over the moon excited about them!
Peek-a-boo with Daddy's hat.
I made these cookies for our Superbowl party and they were amazing. Haven't made them since cause I do not trust myself with these things around.
Squeeze Applesauce's make everyday better for Dedge!
Cohen took these next few pictures.
Check out that dolphin plank.
Just in case you wanted to see his toys...
Boots with the Fur
Grocery shopping with Lexi. Little squishy.
Playing a little Lego Star Wars with Dad. Cohen's latest obsession. Ledgers just happy to have something to put in his mouth.























1 comments:
Wish I could have made it to your surprise party! Sounds like you had an amazing birthday though!
Post a Comment