Monday, April 8, 2013

Ledger J. Turns ONE!!!

I can not believe my baby is 1!!! It went by so fast and he is definitely not a baby anymore. Sad! He is so much fun though and brings so much laughter to our house. In the morning he woke up to his room full of balloons. He wasn't sure what to think at first but quickly joined in with Cohen, plowing through piles of balloons.




Papa and GG came over to help Ledger celebrate. We had so much fun with them!

Birthday snuggles with Papa!

All of his presents. He was a little spoiled. Most of it was from grandparents though.

His favorite was his popper from Cohen. The boys pretend it is a vacuum and move furniture all the time to "vacuum" with it. It is definitely a favorite toy at our house.



Papa and GG couldn't leave Cohen out, they brought him a framed picture of Papa's red airplane. Cohen now calls it his red airplane, because apparently when he gave him this picture he also gave him the airplane. He says, "My red airplane, Papa's Airport!" At least Papa got ownership of the airport out of it. 


 The Birthday Boy!!!




It's my party and I'll cry if I want too! Really, he just wanted the cake that I so rudely sat right in front of him, but wouldn't let him touch. Did I mention that patience is not a strong quality either of my children possess. 




  
Papa even whipped out some magic tricks and animal ballon making for the party. He was pretty much the hit of the party, other then the cake and ice-cream. 



Digging in with both hands!






This kid was not shy, or dainty about eating his cake, he dug right in and we let him. He even licked the bowl clean!!!



Happy Birthday Dedgie boy!!! You make us so happy and we cannot imagine our life without you in it! We love you!!!

1 comments:

Jeannette & Brandt said...

Time goes by way too fast!!! I cannot believe he is one already!