Random funny picture of Coey falling asleep on the toilet.
Ledgie is the best little snuggler!
Setting up the cars for a morning race.
I've been growing out Cohen's hair. It is really long. The only way he will let me wash it is if I do "dinosaur hair." I have to get him a mirror to show him every time too. He loves it!
More fun at the library. The boys love the bubbles and the crafts after the stories.
This is one of my favorite pinterest makeover's to date. We had a junky plastic corner shower cady that was dunzo. I hated how these shower cady's always fell off the shower heads so when I saw putting it on a heavy duty hook on the opposite wall I was sold. It's amazing, and yet so simple!
Ledger loves to climb up on our chairs but then cries when he realizes they are pushed in and he is stuck.
Cohen loves taking pictures with my phone. I frequently find lots of pictures he has taken. These were a couple of my favorites that he took of himself. The second is my absolute favorite.
And just because I think they are the cutest boys on earth.
We headed back to St. Louis the last weekend in January because Pops was being awarded the Wright Brothers Award for over 50 years of flying. We went to a fun new children's museum in Chesterfield called Myseum. Cohen and Ledger loved it.
Dinner and the award ceremony.
Just because I think he's hansome.
We are so proud of you Pops, and glad we got to be there with you to celebrate!


















0 comments:
Post a Comment