Monday, April 15, 2013

More November 2012 Adventures

TJ had a lot of midterms. 2nd year of dental school is known to be the hardest of the four years. This is what the stress did to TJ. I got up in the morning to grab a glass and found the milk in the cupboard. I sent him this pictures asking if he was doing okay?

Mr. Cohen Head!

 We finally finished the shelf TJ made for me. I found it on pintrest and asked him if he could build it for me and he did such an amazing  job. I love it! I'm still playing around with how exactly I want it decorated though. 

Have your read Pete the cat, and his white shoes. It is one of Cohen's favorite books and he loves putting our shoes on his hands and feet and playing like he's Pete the Cat!

VISITORS

Have I mentioned that we love having visitors. Our friends from St. Louis came for a short visit and we loved having them. We played hard and Cohen loved having big boys to play with! Emily and I had a great time catching up, and their little girl Nixyn and I quickly became best buddies. We loved are sad that they moved all the way to St. George, but we are glad we got to squeeze some time in with them before they moved. 
 Sway and Cohen playing Avengers!

 There was a lot of tree climbing. The boys kept getting balls stuck up in the tree. Emily was shaking the branch to get the ball out.

 What better fall activity then playing in the leaves. The boys loved it.






Nixyn...not so much!
Thanks again Richter family for coming to stay with us a couple of days. You are welcome anytime!

3 comments:

Jeannette & Brandt said...

That milk picture cracks me up!!! I can totally see TJ doing that. I'm surprised Brandt didnt do that too!!! I am so impressed with that shelf...amazing! TJ did a great job! We need to come over and see it in person!!

Spencer & Nikki said...

Poor T.J. and poor you. It only gets more fun! hahaha.

Emily said...

so i had a couple of your blog posts still left unread in my google reader, and this just happened to be one of them :) totally made me smile! we had such a fun visit with you guys, and i can't thank you enough for all you did for us!!! wish we could it again!! hopefully someday :) anyway - i know i've told you a few times, but i'm SO dang impressed with your regular blogging. you rock! now that you're about caught up, the trick is to STAY caught up ;)