I cannot believe that TJ and I have been married for 6 years. It is crazy how fast time goes by and how I don't really remember my life without him either. TJ is the BEST person in the world that I could have found to marry. He has taught me so much and I love him for so many reasons. For our anniversary I told him not to get me anything and I would do a combined present for both of us. I put together six months worth of date nights (1 per month). Everything was planned and paid for and put in an envelope with a little saying to describe the date. He was pleasantly surprised and we have had a lot of fun dates. Date night is something we have always neglected, so I felt it was important to start trying a little harder and that department. It has been so nice to have a little more one on one time with him!
We also had a gift card from Christmas to go to the Melting Pot. So we went there to celebrate, and the food as usual was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!
Our wedding song is Ben Harpers' 'Forever,' and in it my favorite line is, "forever, not a day less will do," that is exactly how I feel. I love you, Mr. Bunnell!



1 comments:
That is such a great idea! I love it! We have been pretty bad about neglecting date night as well so I may need to steal your idea! We've never been to the melting pot but have always wanted to go!
Post a Comment